Sunday, March 2, 2008

We are going to have a slumber party at Lake Tahoe

I can't believe I haven't written since August '07 ~ not that plenty hasn't been happening!
I am excited about my up coming trip. It started when I invited a couple of my friends from grade school to come visit me when I was living in Sparks, Nevada. I had some extra time on our timeshare in Lake Tahoe so we all agreed we would meet on March 9, 2008 in Reno, I would pick everyone up and we would go to Lake Tahoe for five days! Only problem is I moved in January to Utah!! So I have booked a flight back, arranged for a SUV rental and the party goes on!! I am excited. Nancy "Sunshine"'s father worked with my dad and our families knew each other very well. Then Nancy #2 "Sunrise"....her mother was my first grade teacher. Deanna "Sunflower"'s mother was my mothers best friend. Sunshine, Sunrise and Sunflower were all in the same third grade class when I was in the first grade at Bel Air Elementary School in Albuquerque, NM. We went all through high school together. I was Sunshine's maid of honor at her wedding. We are going to have such a great time. I just can't wait. Oh, by the way, I'm Sundance!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You updated! It looks great! That sounds so exciting, I hope that happens to me when I've been out of school for a few years. Thanks for your comments...I appreciate them!