Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Sun Sisters in Lake Tahoe





We had a wonderful time. We visited, talked, visited, went to the movies, visited, made cards, toured Virginia City, visited, toured around the lake, visited, and just had a great time. We ate a caramel apple a day, sat outside under the stars in the hot tub. We rented a car and painted the windows It was just a fine time. (.... except for the time I spent at the airports being patted down, thanks to my artificial hip, and of course my luggage was over weight both ways.....and inspected both ways......., they left greeting cards in my luggage explaining, and two of my flights were delayed. Flying just isn't the fun it used to be) But we had a wonderful time and we will have to do this again!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That sounds so fun! I'm glad you had a fun time. We actually didn't get snow. Just a lot of wind. It feels pretty good right now...with a jacket or two!

Janet Thwaits said...

4-1-08
At Rick's b'day gathering this evening, Teri said "It looks more like the Sun Set Sisters to me" She got a big laugh!!!

Aimee said...

Hey grandma,
Those are some pretty cool pictures that you took. Too bad they weren't put in the newspaper like they should've been!

Aimee said...

this is Alisa not Aimee!

Wendy said...

I am glad you were able to go and have a good time. I love you Mom.