Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where Has The Time Gone????

We have been busy and loving every minute. Some of the pictures are of: Preston's first shave!,
Preston's ordination to the office of Teacher on Mother's Day. In the photo, left to right are:
Paul, Wendy's husband, David, Amanda's boyfriend, Jason, Dad, Preston in front, our Bishop, Bishop Brad Banks, his counselor, Bro. Nielson, and his other counselor, Bro. Christensen. The next pic is me on Mother's Day opening a gift......it was so close to my b'day that this can be considered a b'day pic as well! Rick's mother, Nell Thwaits, who has come to live with us. She has been here since the 8th of May. Rick, Paul and Jason are flying down to NM on the 11th of July to pick up her things and bring them up. Next is Amanda and David at Alisa's b'day "party",Then me and Vicki during her visit just before we left for another day of shopping!, A picture of Alison with Alisa's b'day cake. I don't know why we don't have a pic of Alisa with it???

Alex is due to whelp any day now and we are excited. Rick is loving his new job. Preston spends a lot of time at the Equestrian Center in back of our house.......and I just keep doing what I do!!! Julie is coming down this week end and we are looking forward to that. I finally have my sandblaster working although it is harder to operate now since the foot peddle isn't working ~ but I manage.....and love having it up again. That's about it for now. I will try to update more often......just hit a really busy time!








8 comments:

Connie said...

Glad you are back to blogging! Thanks for the updates and the great pictures. I hope the puppy delivery goes well. I also feel like I could whelp any time now. Thanks for the call the other day. You are the best! Love you!!!

amanda said...

Ha ha the pictures of Dave and I wouldn't be so bad if it didn't look like I had a goatee....

Barbara and Reed said...

Enjoyed your update! The time sure does seem to slip away. I just updated our blog as well. Love you and miss you! Barbara

Cody said...

Wow you are busy. Thanks for the update and I always love looking at your pictures. It looks like you have an abundance of love in your life.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

It does look like you're been busy. Everyone has changed and grown up so much I hardly recognized them. Wow Preston shaving! How cool. Loves!

Sam Sowards said...

Lots of love Jan, glad you doing good:)
Love,
Sam

Ben said...

Congats to Preston on his first shave. Mine was at 14 too. Preston was lucky to have Rick coaching him. No one told me not to slide the blade sideways on the upper lip so I went to Youth Conference with a nice scabstache!