Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!





























We had a good time at Wendy's last night. Paul had a get together for her 35 th birthday.
I FINALLY got to meet David, Amanda's friend, and just thought he was darling. Kelly and Doug were there which was a pleasant surprise. They are very nice kids and always are so good to me. Jacob had stitches in his chin. Danny's wrist is healing nicely. Jeremy was there with his friend, Amanda, she made some wonderful cookies. Others attending were of course, Paul, my sweetheart, Grandpa Rick, Teri and Jason, Aimee, Alisa, Alison, Andrew and Preston. It was just a love fest!!! We all had such a great time and it was so good to be with family. It just doesn't get any better
Jeremy and his Amanda are at the bottom in white. Wendy and Paul in the bigger picture at the top, My Amanda and her David in the second picture, on the left, and Kelly and her brother Doug (Mike & Kays two youngest kids) are in the middle picture on the right!! A great group

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you like him! Cute pictures!

Aimee said...

What do you think of my eyelashes? hahaha Grandma you are too funny!

Connie said...

Wish we could have been there to share the love!

Beth said...

I love family get togethers. Sounds like everyone had fun!