Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nose Hair!!

It's funny, nose hair never entered my mind until about ten years ago. Well, this is a story about nose hair!!

I have been waxing my nose for some time now and just love it. It is really so cool. Anyway, I was telling this to a very good friend of mine, who shall remain anonymous, and I asked if she would like me to do her nose hair. She said sure, and I did it and she loved it as well.

Six weeks or so later, I am visiting her ( last Friday), I had brought my nose wax in case she wanted me to do a follow up. We were talking and she said she had gone out and bought the supplies and would I take care of her nose hair while there using her stuff. Sure!!

All her supplies looked good......she had bought some kind of wax that was chocolate flavored.......and colored. So when it was warm, she laid down and I put it into her nose and waited for it to firm up.......it wasn't firming. Well, that wax wasn't going to do the job, but luckily I had brought mine in case she had wanted a follow up and didn't have the supplies. So I picked all the chocolate wax out of her nose that I could reach , and it didn't come easily! It was hilarious. When my wax was warm I filled her nostrils with it, and when I pulled out the hardened wax, a lot of chocolate came with. Some of the wax didn't come out on first try so I picked it out and her nose was perfect. However, we will not be surprised if she blows chocolate on occasion for some time. This was really, funny but my friend made me promise not to post her name or any photos. Photos we didn't take because we were laughing so hard.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad it all turned out okay. I've never heard of chocolate nose hair wax.

Connie said...

Sounds like a story you would expect to hear from college roommate days! Glad you have good friends to laugh with!