Monday, March 30, 2009

A Wedding and a Sealing!!!


March 6th was a wonderful day for our family. (I can not figure out why this is all underlined....and it's so hard to get pics where you want them. )Maybe that's why I don't write in my blog as often as I would like to. I was born a little late for all this high

tech stuff!! Anyway, what a great day. First we went to Amanda and David's sealing and honestly, I don't think I have ever been to a nicer one. It was a very spiritual experience.
Amanda and David looked like the perfect couple they are. We were so glad and happy and grateful to be there. Then we all went to lunch at the Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square given by David's family and had a wonderful lunch and good time. Then it was back to the Salt Lake Temple were Wendy and Paul were sealed. My heart could've just sung. What a gift that day was. I will always remember and Cherish it. I made the cake as Amanda and David designed it and it turned out just the way they wanted it. I think they did a very clever thing. They had their reception the night BEFORE the wedding, which took all the major stress off of the wedding day itself and after the wedding and the sealing we were all able to go home and just relax.
I am very blessed.

No comments: