Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Helping Grandma Move!!!

















The moving truck won't be here until tomorrow and it's Spring Break so all the kids came out to help me get the house ready to move into. Some of the pictures were "posed" and taken while I wasn't looking and I was tickled when I uploaded them this evening. I especially liked the one of the kids sitting on TOP of the pantry!! The kids were a great help as were their mothers and I might add Jason came out to help as well and add some great ideas. Paul brought food ~ a very welcome treat!!
The top picture is "Yes, we even got that vent dusted!!", Second is a picture of the boys cleaning all the baseboards ~ great help! Third picture is of the girls dusting stair rails. Next is Aly and Alisa dusting walls. Of course, this next one is an "entertaining" picture and last but not least is on top of the pantry in the kitchen!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Mom, Glad you enjoyed the "unknown" pictures. Check out my blog to see a few more! We love you!

Moma said...

Janet, thank you for the address card update. The blogging is wonderful. A way to sneekily keep up with the family. Your new home looks great and it will be nice to be close to family again. We have a little yorkie now and Greg and I are both just crazy about him. Take care, I am happy things are looking up for you both. Love ya, Karen Sowards

Moma said...

I don't know how to get rid of the moma, I know that I'm not your moma. I will ask the kids how to get rid of that name. Karen

Beth said...

I like the decorations above the panty door. How long do you think they'll be there before they need dusting too?!

Cody said...

Those pictures are classic! You guys make moving look fun. Good job!