Monday, May 18, 2009

I FELL AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!

Well, my knee had finally "had it" and so decided last Monday to have my knee replaced the following Wednesday, tje 13th. So you knbow the drill, no food or water after 12 noon the day before but I was finally going to get this thing taken care of. So bright and early Wednesday I was at the hospital waiting axsiously for this new knee. After surgery I was doing great. ThePT
said I was amazing and things were going quite well. By Saturday I was really doing well and words like Amazing were being used discribe my recovery. So Saturday aftenoon I was off to a rehab place to continue my record setting recovery. By 10"00 that evening I was getting ready for bed and and low, something happened and I BROKE MY LEG.......SAME LEG. Just shattered the righ knee cap.....so it's off to the hospital in an amblance for evaluation......they have been evaluating ever since and about 11:00 this morning finally told me they would be doing surgery again tomorrow morning. This really the pitts for a b'day surprise! :o)

You might send up a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it. My love to all of you and God bless
Janet

4 comments:

Connie said...

Jan is getting discouraged- send flowers to Alta Vista Hospital in SLC if you want to cheer her up!

Sonia said...

That's so frustrating. I am so sorry. Good thing you have many people who love you and are praying for you, including me.

Beth said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your fall! You were doing so well and then you have to go through it all again. Good luck. We love you lots!!

Jesse said...

Sorry to hear about your fall, we're all praying and rooting for ya!